Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter this competition forms part of these conditions of entry. Completion of the online research will be considered acknowledgment and acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is being run by Boyd and Co (ABN 38167910901) 21-23 Aristoc Rd Glen Waverley Vic 3150. The competition commenced at 9am on 6 November 2020 and closes at 8:59am AEST on 6 December 2020.
3. To be eligible to be in the draw to win the prize, an entrant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of any Australian states.
- Be aged 18 years or older.
- Complete the online research
- Enter the competition only once.
- Provide accurate contact details at the end of the online research.
- Comply with the terms and conditions listed here. The prize is a $100 Boyd and Co Gift card that will be selected by random draw.
4. The competition will be randomly drawn, and the first entry drawn that meets the eligibility requirements and the terms and conditions will the Gift Card. The competition draw will take place at Boyd & Co offices at 21-23 Aristoc Rd Glen Waverley Vic 3150 (12pm) on 06/12/2020. The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of the date of the draw. Boyd & Co’s decision on the winner of the competition is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
5. The prize will be delivered to the winner by 11:59pm 18/12/2020 unless the winner provides a written request for a longer period. Boyd & Co will take all reasonable steps to locate the winner; however, if a winner cannot be located, the prize will be redrawn after a period of three months.
6. Employees of Boyd & Co and their immediate families, and those of its associated entities and agencies are not permitted to enter the competition.
7. The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Boyd & Co accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are correct at the time of entry.
10. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Boyd & Co which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Boyd & Co reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Boyd & Co reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
11. All entries will be considered to be received at time of receipt by Boyd & Co and not by time or transmission by the entrant.
12. Boyd & Co is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof (including but not limited to) any injury damage to participants, or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. In the event of unclaimed prizes:
- If a prize isn’t claimed within a set period of time it can be forfeited and another draw can take place to determine a new winner. Otherwise, the prize must be preserved until it is awarded to the winner.
- Boyd & Co may conduct further such draws, at the same place as the original draw, as necessary to distribute any unclaimed prizes. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by email.
- Every reasonable effort must be taken to contact the prize winner. If contact can’t be made, the operator must retain the prize for the time period stated in the rules.
- If no time is specified for an activity where an authority is required, the prize must be kept for at least 3 months after the draw. After this, steps may be taken to redetermine a winner.
- Perishable prizes, such as a meat tray, can be disposed of or sold for a reasonable price. The money (after sale or disposal costs) must be held in trust for the winner.
14. One successful completion of the online research activity will be counted as one entry. Entry is limited to one entry per person.
15. The winner will not be published.
16. To the extent permitted by law, Boyd & Co will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the redemption of and/or use of any prize. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of Boyd & Co.
17. If you have any questions about this competition, please contact Boyd & Co on 0409171317 or firstname.lastname@example.org